Rolling Hills

Evening Darlings!

Have you had a fabulous day today? I spent the day in West Virginia helping friends move into a new place. I really hope the boy and I never have to move to WV it's just not a place for me. I am more of the big city life girl.

Before we left this morning I had Hawaiian oats.


On the road I had some almonds.


For lunch we went to BDubs. We got a sampler appetizer, and I had half a mozzarella stick.


I got a grilled chicken wrap with lettuce and tomato on it, and honey bbq sauce on the side. I ate half my wrap and a couple chips and salsa.


I may have gotten something from here for dessert.


Yup glazed munchkins. YUM!!! I love DD




For an afternoon snack I had some Veggin' Out Pasta minus the noodles


With my Veggin' Out Pasta I had some fruit as well.


For dessert I had a small piece of Reese's Peanut Butter Pie that I made for the boy and it turned out fabulous... the boy loved it!


I will post the recipes to the Reese's PB Pie, Veggin' Out Pasta and Muffins this week... I have just been super busy! I promise I will post it for you all soon though!


XO GO EVAN!