Someone was craving Asian

Hi! Hope you are having a fabulous holiday weekend!
The weather here has been absolutely beautiful! I am loving all the sun! Now I need to work on the confidence to be able to go down to the pool and get my tan on. Oh self confidence how you shine sometimes and lack other times!

Don't forget I have a $25 gift certificate up for grabs to GlassDharma where you can get some amazing glass straws! Great for cold and hot drinks! Enter Away!

My flowers are looking fabulous!



Breakfast
Bagel Thin with peanut butter


Bagel Thin: 1 pt. (110)
Peanut Butter: 2 pts. (95)

Breakfast: 3 pts. (205)


Lunch
A summer favorite Yum!








Watermelon: 3 pts. (182)
Cabot Cheese: 1 pt. (50)

Lunch: 4 pts. (232)


Snack
Strawberries from a local farm, raspberries and whip on top.



Strawberries: 1 pt. (70)
Raspberries: 0 pts. (20)
Whip: 1 pt. (30)
Samples at Sam's: 1 pt. (50)

Snack: 3 pts. (170)


Dinner
I recently had the opportunity to try a brand new frozen entrée from Wanchai Ferry, Beef and Broccoli.


The boy was having a bit of an Asian food craving so it was the perfect night to give the beef and broccoli a try. The Wanchai Ferry Beef & Broccoli came with beef strips, and an assortment of vegetables, including broccoli florets, red peppers and water chestnuts. It even includes rice and a rich brown sauce.








This Wanchai Ferry frozen entrée says that it feeds to people. It would probably feed two girls or be enough for me to have one night, and left over for the next night or lunch. However the entire bag, just fed the boy. I had a couple bites it was pretty delish. I will definitely be getting this anytime I have a Asian food craving, but I will have to remember to get two bags, because sharing a bag with the boy just won't work!

Wanchai Ferry and MyBlogSpark provided me with the opportunity to try out Wanchai Ferry Beef & Broccoli. They also provided me with information and a fabulous prize pack!

My Dinner
Chicken marinated in Lawry's Hawaiian marinade, strawberries, dried cranberries and poppyseed dressing.


Hawaiian Chicken: 3 pts. (160)
Strawberries: 1 pt. (40)
Dried Cranberries: 1 pt. (70)
Poppyseed dressing: 1 pt. (40)

Dinner: 6 pts. (310)


Dessert
Raspberry Lemonade Bundt Cake YUM!!!


Raspberry Lemonade Bundt Cake: 3 pts. (145)

19 pts. (1062)

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday!!

xo