Hershey Sugar Coma

Hello Loves!
Hope you had a fabulous weekend! The boy and I took a mini vacaction to "The Sweetest Place on Earth," Hershey, PA! It was a lot of fun, and I am still in a sugar coma. I completely over did it this weekend, but really what can you expect when you go to "the sweetest place on earth"? The town smelled just like chocolate and holds a TON of history. We had a great time! I will post pictures from the trip tomorrow for now I will leave you with pictures of some of our eats. (This turned into a very unhealthy trip!)

Don't forget I have a "Smooth" Giveaway going on! Get your pits ready for summertime!






Hershey cinnamon chip oatmeal raisin cookie


Hershey Peanut Butter Cup Pie


Hershey frozen cocoa


Salad was suppose to be a majority of my food while we were gone... except the spring greens were bad... tasted horrible, and I was unable to eat them.








One harsh brown


A bite of the boys sandwich


I had three glazed munchkins







xo I will be starting a "detox" tomorrow... holy cannoli sugar coma