Have it my way

So what is everyone up to this weekend? I am currently planless... I need to make some friends in this town..lol

Breakfast

Peachy Keen Oats: Old Fashioned Quaker Oats with coconut and a slice of peach

Oats: 1 pt. (75)
Peach: 1 pt. (10)
coconut: 1 pt. (35)

Breakfast: 3 pts. (120)

I kicked some serious booty today doing my workouts! Today was KettleWorx Resistance, but I also did Arms & Shoulders and Cardio. Can't forget the 30 Day Shred! I should be in some pain in the morning! After my workout I felt very dehydrated so I tried some Vita Coco 100% Pure Coconut Water. It says that it will hydrate you naturally, and since I have a coconut obsession I thought this would be perfect to try out today. Turns out it's absolutely fabulous! I couldn't believe how refreshed it made my body feel! Definitely going to keep these in the house for after workouts! I think Vita Coco would be absolutely perfect for before or after a Bikram Yoga or Hot Yoga class! Click here to find out where you can buy them.


Vita Coco: 1 pt. (60)

Lunch
Pickle rolls


Pickle rolls: 2 pts. (92)


Dinner
Spinach Salad
Baby spinach, mandarin oranges, glazed walnuts and dried cranberries with poppyseed dressing.




Baby spinach: 0 pts. (20)
mandarin oranges: 2 pts. (90)
Dried cranberries: 1 pt. (70)
Poppyseed dressing: 1 pt. (40)
Glazed Walnuts: 1.5 pts. (70)

Dinner: 5.5 pts. (290)



Afternoon Snack
I recently had the opportunity to create my own Custom Choice Cereal that is gluten-free. You get a pick a cereal base granola, corn flakes or organic good morning flakes. Then you are on to the run part! Picking out dried fruit, nuts and seeds! What's awesome about this website is every time you add something to your cereal the nutritional facts change as well. This allows you to know calories and all that good stuff about your cereal. You also get to name your cereal!


My cereal has 166 calories, 4.2 fat grams and 2 grams of fiber in a half a cup. That's 3 WW points! Not bad!


So what goodies are in my mix?
Base: Cinnamon Granola
Dried Fruit: Pineapple, Bananas and Cranberries
Nuts & Seeds: Coconut and Almonds


I absolutely loved the fact that it came in a clear bag. I don't know about you, but sometimes I just like to see what's inside of packaging. My mix was delicious... I just ate it out of a bowl as a snack... no milk product needed just some fingers!


If you want to order my
Fashion meets Food cereal creation here is my order id # a1981e


What do you think about customizable cereal?

I think the idea is awesome! I absolutely love trail mixes and this allows me to kind of create my own trail mix without having to buy big bags of each of the products!

If you were to create a custom cereal what would you put in yours?