Rainy day... yet again... will these clouds ever go away?

Hopefully everyone is having an absolutely fabulous weekend so far! It's been a rainy disaster here today... so not thrilling! I didn't get out to run, which really isn't a good thing at all.

The boy picked out his wedding band today. So we will be picking that up tomorrow. He's super jazzed! Now we have to find him a Tux for the wedding, and a pink vest. It's harder to find pink then you think. BLAH!

This morning the boy made breakfast. Yes even he uses the Hello Kitty toaster




I had a dippy egg with a sammy toasted


Sammy thin: 1 pt. (100)
Dippy Egg: 2 pts. (75)

Breakfast: 3 pts. (175)


Last night I made some cinnamon streusel muffins, they turned out absolutely fabulous! I am getting good at coming up with muffins! So I had one for lunch.




I even filled the inside with some streusal

I also had some PopChips

While I was at Walmart they were making ice cream sundae's. Umm Yum!!! So I may have gotten one :]


With dinner I made some Sweet Potato Fries. They turned out pretty darn good! The best that I have been able to get them to turn out!


Dinner consisted of..... tomato basil chicken with green beans + almonds and some sweet potato fries. Absolutely delicious dinner!




I also got a Kate Spade gift from the boy!!!!! :]



xo i'm off to finish watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days! Love that movie