Virtual Bridal Shower

You're Invited!
to my virtual bridal shower!

It's become a recent tradition to ask guest of your bridal shower to share a recipe or two. You are some of the most amazing cooks, bakers and drink makers that I know! So I am inviting you to share a recipe or two with me to include in my "bridal cookbook"

What: Share a recipe with me to include in my "bridal cookbook"
Where: You can leave the recipe in a comment, or you can email me at fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com . Pictures are always welcome :]

What's one thing most bridal showers have in common? They have prizes! For everyone who sends me a recipe via email or in a comment you'll be entered to win a fabulous prize!

So what's the prize?
Four bottles of Girard's Salad Dressing
this includes the three new flavors: apple poppyseed, peach mimosa, creamy balsamic
also a classic favorite: champagne


• You may leave me as many recipes as you wish. Each recipe will get you one entry.

• Share my virtual bridal shower on your blog, and for each person who leaves me a recipe saying they are from your blog, you will get you three extra entries.

NOTE! If you answered the salad question on facebook you get 5 extra entries if you supply a recipe!


Thanks so much for being apart of my bridal shower!

xo