Hump Day

Happy Hump Day darlings! Did anyone else have the storm hit there area? I absolutely hate storms my mummie even called to ask how I was dealing with the dreadful weather. I cannot wait until tomorrow... the morning sucks dentist appointment, but the afternoon is fabulous I am getting my hair did.... beautiful highlights and hair ready for a wedding ;)

Glee Event I thought that Naya's white dress was absolutely gorgeous, and I would love to own it!

Lea looked like a golden goddess in her dress. I was seriously adoring it. She also wore gold eyeshadow which paired fabulously with her dark hair. I will definitely be trying the gold shadow look out!


Breakfast
multigrain cheerios with a banana and 2% milk
Multigrain Cheerios: 2 pts. (110)
1/4 2% milk: 1 pt. (35)
banana: 2 pts. (135)
Total: 5 pts. (280)

Lunch
I met with the caterer today to discuss food, and while downtown I saw that Beyond Juice was back in town! You have no excited how excited I was for this place to be back. They make "meal" smoothies, and they are honestly absolutely fabulous! Their new place looks adorable as well!
I got a Total Energy Smoothie which consisted of strawberries, banans, honey, vanilla and their basic formal. The guy also gave me a small slice of their bread to try out.

Seriously incredible! I will be living of these bad boys until the wedding! Love it!
Total Energy Smoothie: 2 pts. (225)

Snacks
Fiber One Bar: 1 pt. (90)
Sweet no appetite mix: 2 pts. (120)
Total: 3 pts. (210)

Dinner
Veggie Wrap with less salt fritos.



Flatout wrap: 0 pts. (90)
Peppers: 1 pt. (130)
Balsamic: 1 pt. (30)
Spring greens: 0 pts. (25)
less salt fritos: 4 pts. (160)
Total: 6 pts. (435)

Daily Total: 16 pts. (1050)

AMAZING DEAL
Loves! I just found out about this AMAZING deal and had to share it with you. Thursday, Friday and Saturday Old Navy has Layering Cami's onsale for only $2! They're regular $8.50... so it's a fabulous deal. When you check out just say "Cami 4 Me". I will be going tomorrow before my hair appointment. These are perfect for fall layering!


What color is your hair/do you color it?
xo enjoy your night!