National Jell-O...it's alive!

Evening Beauties!
Today has been an on and off rainy day. Not so thrilling! It made me have an extremely lazy day though which isn't good at all. Tomorrow I have a busy day, getting things packed up and ready for my trip home, cleaning up the place. Not to mention I have A LOT of working out to do. Today was a terrible day on that front. Tomorrow will make a world of a difference. No excuses, just have to do it!

Breakfast
Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% Milk

Honey Nut Cheerios: 110
2% Milk: 35
Breakfast: 145


Lunch
Spring Green Salad
Spring greens (20)
tomato (22)
cucumber (24)
dressing (20)
Lunch: 86

Snack



Trail Mix: 140

Meatless Monday
Burritos
While I may not be a vegetarian, and my never be one. I choose to go meatless on Monday's. I want to incorporate meatless days into a couple more days of the week. If you have a fabulous meatless meal you want me to try please let me know!

{brown rice and salsa}

{refried beans}

{Busch's black beans}

{brown rice with salsa on top}

{perfect wrap courtesy of the boy}

{yum!}

{national jell-o day, had to represent}

flatout wrap: 90
Busch's black beans: 53
refried beans: 50
brown rice: 90
salsa: 30
jell-o: 60
Dinner: 373


Hope everyone has an absolutely fabulous evening! I'm off to watch the Home Run Derby, let's go Cabrera!

xo