Rewind, you don`t want to miss a beat!

Hello Loves! The past couple of days have been completely crazy. Cleaning, packing, Pirates game and the road trip to my parents house. Things are now back to "normal" can I really even call this normal? I am here in Michigan at my parents house. RESIST TEMPTATION ERICA!!! Hopefully I can stay focused. I am stuck in the candy, ice cream and cake house for THREE WHOLE WEEKS! Absolutely insane!




Thursday, Friday and Saturday Eats


Thursday July 15

{strawberry banana protein smoothie from Sheetz}

Day 25 Salad Challenge
{spring greens, bbq chicken, tomato, broccoli and ranch}

Friday July 16th
{3/4 c. honey nut cheerios with 1/4 c. 2% milk}

{whole wheat pita with turkey and mustard. cheez-its on the side}

DAY 24 Salad Challenge
{bbq chicken, potato salad and spring greens with ranch}

{unsalted peanuts at the Pirate's Baseball Game}

{gorgeous city view}




Saturday July 17th
the road trip to Michigan
{3/4 c. honey nut cheerios with 1/4 c. 2% milk}
145 calories

Day 23 Salad Challenge
{1/2 classic salad from Panera Bread}
80 calories


{roasted almond & oat + honey granola three pieces of gum}
468 calories



xo