time.... what is that?

Hello Beauties! I feel like I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Now I understand what the means..haha. My great grandma use to say that all the time. So let's rewind to yesterday. Mummie and I have been getting lots of things ready for our luau themed party tomorrow, and I also had a dress fitting. In order for my dress to be FAB... I must work on my arms and abs. At the bottom of this post I have some new goals.

I want to apologize in advance if I am unable to comment on your blogs like I use to. I read all your comments I am just insanely busy! I will do my best to keep up with everyone.


Yesterday Eats
Thursday, July 21st

{1 cup multigrain Cheerios with 1/4 cup 2% milk and 1/2 a banana}

Salad Challenge
Day 19
{Lifestyle Foods Garden Salad with Italian Dressing}

{seriously a delish salad with only 80 calories!!}

{1/2 tuna sandwich on white bread with regular mayo and lettuce. Sunchips on the side}

Snacks: 90 Calorie Fiber One Bar & Nuts

Workout: Bob Harper Cardio DVD (Kicked my boooooo-tay)


Goals
• Write down everything that I eat, and the calorie, carb and protein count
• Two workout dvd's a day, "booty camp" and a run
• 80 oz. of water minimum
• No meat until further notice
• Breakfast, Lunch, Snack, Dinner period end of story
• No eating after 6:30. 7:00 pm at the latest
• Eat every three hours no matter what
• Continue with salad challenge



This is "J-WOW" from Jersey Shore. I do not watch the show....however I was amused by how much photoshopping was done on this picture. She has no belly button.

Today I was insanely busy, only got in a crappy workout. However I did order my bridal bouquet!!!!

xo see you tomorrow beauties!