little bit of fashion and a little bit of food

Happy Tuesday my Pretties! Hope you are having a fabulous week so far! Here it is insanely muggy, and hot 90 degrees hot to be exact. I am ready for this heatwave to end so I can get back to chilling poolside.

If you are a Gossip Girl fan like I am you're like me and awaiting for season four to begin. Blake and Leighton aka Serena and Blair are filming in Paris currently.
{I am kind of beret obsessed}



{loving the this dress}

{hey Chuck! Only Blair gets flowers}

Some of yesterdays eats

For breakfast I had a bagel thin with peanut butter and some raspberries.

Namaste Foods is a unique company. Their products contain no wheat, gluten, corn, soy, potato, dairy, casein or nuts. For any one who may have any sort of allergies Namaste Foods products will be a winner in your house! With a trend of everyone with food allergies it's nice that a company has foods that are worry free.

So with dinner I decided to make some Pasta Pisavera from Namaste Foods
Cook up the noodles, drain, mix the seasoning with oil.
Voila! Perfect Pasta! Yum!

Along with my pasta I had a tomato sandwich on a hot dog sandwich thin with some corn.
Today's Eats
Breakfast
Strawberry banana protein smoothie from Sheetz
strawberry banana protein smoothie (300)

Lunch
Spring green salad with cucumbers, tomatoes and italian dressing. I also had cheez-it's that aren't pictured.
Spring greens (20)
tomato (22)
cucumber (24)
dressing (20)
Cheez-its (150)
Lunch: 236

Snack
Fiber One Bar
Fiber One Bar (90)
Dinner
Teriyaki grilled chicken with broccoli and corn

Chicken (175)
Corn (60)
Broccoli (30)

Dinner: 265
Raspberries (20)
Margarita Pie

Over the holiday weekend I came across a bottle of Lemon Lime Margarita Mix from Williams-Sonoma in my cabinet. So I decided to make a margarita pie. It absolutely turned out fabulous.











Let the pie freeze and it'll be absolutely incredible!
Enjoy your evening beauties!

xo