cupcake cereal bowl

Hello Bella's!
It's the weekend!!! Finally right? The heatwave has supposidly ended as well...yay! I can get back to my poolside life... for now any way!

Do you wear hats in the summer?

I have noticed that people are absolutely loving hats this summer from the floppy hats to the fedora. Hats are Tres Tres Chic... for now anyway.

The Floppy Hat



The Fedora



The Bucket Hat


The Beret

and the Cowboy

Today's Eats

Breakfast
Cupcake Pebbles... they tasted EXACTLY like cake... divine Cupcake Pebbles (160)
2% Milk (50)
Total: 210


Lunch
Strawberry poppyseed salad with pecans
Strawberries (60)
Spring Greens (25)
Poppyseed dressing (40)
Pecans (140)
Total: 265

Snacks (not pictured)
Fiber One Bar (90)
Cheez-it's (150)
Total: 240


Dinner
The boy and I went to Panera Bread. I got You Pick Two. My picks were Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto, Classic Salad and a baguette. I only ate the soup and baguette, the salad will be tomorrows lunch!


Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto (110)
Baguette (180)
Total: 290

Today's Total: 1005 .... pretty on target today :]
this target is nutritionist and doctor recommended for my weight loss goal, body frame and my height. My body stopped losing weight and hit a plateau in order to break it I am to have low calorie days of 1,000 calories as well as high calorie days 1,200.



What are your weekend plans?
I hope to spend some quality time in the sun poolside... the boy works 7 days a week 365 days a year. Therefore we NEVER can make plans :/