Electrolux #splits: Splitz on the Dock

Hi! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! I go to my parents house for three weeks on Saturday. While I love going home, being in Michigan, spending time with my mum and shopping. I absolutely hate being at my parents house. Everything is unhealthy... i.e. 10 pm ice cream. Goodness I need am going to need to be so strong while I am home. i am completely nervous!

Today I begin my Virtual Bridal Shower. All you have to do is give me a recipe or as many as you'd like and you're entered to win FOUR amazing salad dressings!


Splitz on the Dock
Banana Split Michigan Style


I am posting this beachy style banana split for a great cause.

To help spread the word and raise funds for ovarian cancer research, Foodbuzz is sponsoring a blogging challenge that revolves around banana splits. Foodbuzz will also donate $50 for every banana split posted by a Featured Blogger.

You can help too! To help raise money, check out the Kelly Confidential website. You can make your own banana split! Fun right!




If you remember I did a post about press on nails. If you missed it you can check out here!
Some of you asked some questions so I thought I would do another post about them. I put these Color Changing nails on seven days ago. They have these fabulous tabs on the top which made putting my right hand on so much easier for my left.

Pretty darn cute right?

Oh yeah and they turn pink in the sun! LOVE IT!!! They did not ruin my nails at all, or fall off once. They were absolutely fabulous! Going to a wedding, bridal shower, baby shower anything these would be absolutely perfect!

Today's Eats

Breakfast
Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk

Lunch
Strawberry banana protein smoothie from Sheetz. Snacks (not pictured)
Fiber One Bar
No more hunger trail mix

Salad Challenge
Day 26
Dinner
Chicken Fiesta Salad; spring greens, tomato, chicken, tomato, black beans and salsa


Workout
5 mile jog
200 bicycle crunches
200 regular crunches
200 push-ups

Sweaty Bands is a company that makes the CUTEST workout headbands ever! I seriously adore them. They make me feel so chic and girly when I am out getting my run on.
They have a a velvet inside the headband. So it's soft on your hair and doesn't pull it out. Love that aspect! Seriously if you love to wear headbands when you run check out Sweaty Bands. They rock!



Got our engagement pictures today! I am off to check them out!

xo have a fabulous evening! Don't forget about my Virtual Bridal Shower!