1-2-3 Breathe

Hope you've had a fabulous Monday! Today was packed! Mum and I went to get my dad lunch meat, to the grocery store, I got some essentials. We went to the mall and tried to find her an appropriate mother-of-the-bride dress. If you are married what did your mom wear at your wedding send me pictures please! I need help, everything i decided doesnt go over well with others!

I need to get in for a dress fitting this week, and make an appointment to design my bouquet. It's going to be a crazy crazy week!

Workouts didnt happen today! So not good!

Welcome to
Meatless Monday eats!

Breakfast


{ 1 cup multi grain cheerios with 1/4 cup 2% milk and 1/2 a banana}
110+30+68=208

Lunch
Day 21 Salad Challenge


{iced lemonade cookies}
140
fiber one bar not pictured
90

Dinner

{tomato basil sandwich with reduced fat mozzarella cheese with Sunchips}
250+22+60+5+140=477


Just a reminder I have
TWO Giveaways going on

Click Here to enter the Girard's Salad Dressing Giveaway
Click Here to enter the Food Processor Giveaway