broken frog legs

{breakfast: multigrain cheerios (1 cup) 1/2 a banana and 2% milk (1/4 cup)

{morning snack}

{lunch: tomato, basil and mozzarella cheese}

{snack: pineapple flower with watermelon center and two cups of kettle corn}

{bright rainbow}

While my goal was to give up meat for awhile. I couldn't resist the Waldorf Chicken Salad from Nordstroms. The restaurant will be closed for remodeling and they are getting rid of the salad! I was absolutely heart broken. I just had to bring one home!
{Dinner: 1/2 waldorf salad from Nordstrom with roll}


{my parents have a new addition to their backyard. It's this frog... he has a broken leg as you can see. He stayed for at least 10 minutes letting me snap pictures before he said forget you and went into the plant. Which looked like a huge struggle}

Have a fabulous Sunday Dolls!

xo