I need to remember to breathe

Seriously today was one of many busy days to come. My Mummie didn't have to work so we went on a search for a "mother-of-the-bride" dress. Luck? NONE. However I did get a cute pair of hot pink pumps and my mum got me a Christmas gift :] Still no luck with the dress. *sigh*

Everyone keeps asking us if we are sisters... I guess we are just that fab lol.



{this morning I starred at these while I had breakfast}

{multigrain cheerios with half a banana and 2% milk}

Salad Challenge Day 20

{Mummie and I went to LakeShore Grille in Macy's for lunch. I got a "Maurice Salad"}

{with the meal came "Popovers"}

{Lemon Sunrise and Key Lime Fruigurt Twist in a kiddy cone}

{loose meat sandwich in a snuggle bun with tomato, mayo and less salt Frito's on the side}

Welcome to my Mummie's butterfly garden



Workouts: NONE! I had no time at all! From the time I woke up until now (10:30) I have been running around like crazy with the mum! Crazy!

Tomorrow
• Go to Macy's and get some cute shoes
• Dress Fitting
• Florist to talk about flowers
• Three workout dvd's
• 5 miles
• Prep for the Hawaiian party friday


xo have a fab hump day