A peek at fashion week

Hello Lovelies!
Today I got my jog in when it was only 80 outside.. yay!! I have never been so excited to complete a jog in 80 degree weather lol. This 100 degree weather seriously I am over it. When I go outside and I can't breathe it's a bit much for me. I did get in nine miles though! Holla!


Attention!
Fashion meets Food
is looking for some Guest Bloggers.
If you are interested in being a guest blogger on
Fashion meets Food please email me!

xo


Paris Fashion Week 2011
{Leighton Meester went for a chic modern leather dress that included stud embellishments. She paired her outfit with peep-toe ankle boots.}


{Blake Lively was dressed in a bright and flowy dress. She was looking very summery and chic.}

{Jessica Alba had my favorite outfit. A white dress with bright red accessories, and Louboutin ankle boots. How chic does she look honestly? I would love to own this look!}



{Seriously I think Jessica Alba was looking the best during Paris Fashion Week}

Here are some other pictures from Paris Fashion Week
{Valentino Show}

{Valentino Dinner Party}

{Olivia Palermo}
{Claire}

Today's Eats

Breakfast
{Bagel thin with peanut butter}
110 +90=200

Lunch
{Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie from Sheetz}
300

Thursday's here are the Farmer's Market so the boy and I hit it up. There are a lot of different farms there with tons of different prices.
The tomatoes looked fabulous so I definitely got some
Mmmm Pie! I didn't buy any though!

A variety of "salads"

The boy got a pepperoni roll from one of the vendors


It contained pepperoni and cheese. I only took an itty bitty bite

Dinner

While at the farmer's market this "broccoli salad" looked delicious... so of course I am sure it's unhealthy, but I bought it any way. It was absolutely divine!
Does anyone have a broccoli salad recipe?

{Teryaki chicken, broccoli salad and a tomato}
70+120+150?+40= 380
Snacks today consisted of trail mix and a fiber one bar (230)

Total: 1110

Hope you have a fabulous evening! If you have a recipe for Broccoli Salad PLEASE share it with me :]

PS I think LeBron has a huge head for the fact that he needs an hour long special called "The Decision" to announce where he will be playing. Seriously I can't stand you!

xo nuh night