back gap be gone

Do you have gapping waistbands in your jeans? Are the ill fits? Do you have tacky back gap?

Let me introduce you to my genius denim fix that I couldn't live without. It eliminates that tacky back gap.

The brilliant product is called... isABelt

isABelt is the original invisible belt, and it is a must have fashion "fit-it" accessory. So what is "isABelt"? It's a thin, strong and flexible clear plastic belt, it virtually disappears when worn and provides you with assurance that all is secure. isABelt prevents back gap, slippage and not to mention, belt bulk and belt bulge. Seriously perfection.


Do you have a go to fashion fix? Please share!

Awards
I recently got some awards, and questions so I thought I would answer them now.

10 things about me
• I am shoe obsessed
• I love pedicures
• I don't know how to swim
• I am 4'11
• I only own designer purses
• I rarely drink alcohol it's a maybe once a year thing.
• fall is my favorite season
• i love hello kitty
• i believe that eminem is absolutely genius
• I do not own white socks


1. if you were a superhero (or if you prefer, super villain), what would your name be? Tabitha
2. what would your superpower be? genie

3. and finally, what would you wear? (haha, sorry, these are my favorite questions to ask) a pink genie outfit kind of like I dream of Jeannie

4. what do you want to dress up as for halloween this year? pebbles or wonder woman
5. who is your biggest fashion influence? audrey or blair
6. do you prefer lollipops or popsicles? lollipops
7. what is the most listened to song on your ipod/mp3 player/music library? bad influence (pink) and beautiful (eminem)
8. what is your best friend's first name? JB

xo