Salad Challenge

Evening loves!
Today started off with a five mile run with the boy. We got the run in before the rain... thank goodness. Running is hard enough for me. Yet alone running in the rain.. not a fan ever! I also have a brand new absolute FAVORITE form of exercising. Hula-Hooping! Yup that's right I am absolutely obsessed with Hula-Hooping and spend at least an hour in front of the TV at night hooping! So much fun!


Just a heads up tomorrow's wedding post will be a Virtual Bridal Shower! I hope you'll participate! xo

Today's Eats

Breakfast
Honey Nut Cheerios with 2% milk

honey nut cheerios: 110
1/4 c. 2% milk: 35
breakfast: 145


Lunch
Vermont white cheddar and apple panini on a sandwich thin with strawberries.



sandwich thin: 100
apple: 116
cheese: 80
strawberries: 52
lunch: 348
snack trail mix (not pictured): 100


Dinner
American Pie and Salad!
The man pizza
My pizza, tomato and basil.

Salad Challenge
I have decided to embark on a 27 day salad challenge.
For the next 26 days I will be eating a salad at either lunch or dinner.
The goal is to lose those last few stubborn pounds before the wedding.
Day 27 of 27 challenge
(i like to count down)
{spring greens, poppyseed dressing, strawberries and pecans}

If you have any salads you would like me to try out please leave a comment with your idea!

Spring greens: 20
pecans: 150
strawberries: 52
poppyseed dressing: 40
Pita: 110
sauce: 60
tomato: 22
basil:1
cheese:45
parm cheese:20
dinner: 520


Workout: 5 mile run and hula-hooping!
Water: 80 oz.

Fabulous Giveaway Coming Soon!
You have heard me talk about how much I love CSN stores. They offer something for everyone. From dining room sets to sassy and fabulous shoes and even cookware! With over 200 stores you are bound and determined to find something that you love. Stay tuned for an absolutely fabulous giveaway. Really you do not want to miss out!


xo enjoy your night! I'll be watching the All Star Game!