A whole lotta goulash


{breakfast: Pepperidge farm cranberry swirl bread}
2 pts.

Here is a peak at what I have been eating lately It's been a lot of pizza and repeats. I was obviously trying to eat what we had.
{lunch: pineapple english muffin pizza}
4 pts.

snacks not pictured
almonds: 3 pts.
hot chocolate: 2 pts.
{dinner: spinach salad}
6 pts.

{breakfast: PEPPERIDGE FARM Cranberry swirl bread}
2 pts.
{lunch: tuna fish sandwich on a sandwich thin with light pringles}
5 pts.
{snack: kettle popcorn}
3 pts.
{dinner: goulash with a garlic cheddar biscuit}
6 pts.

{breakfast: PEPPERIDGE FARM Cranberry swirl bread}
2 pts.
{lunch: tuna fish sandwich on a sandwich thin with light pringles}
5 pts.
{dinner: spinach salad and half a bobili pizza.}
8 pts.

Let's talk Goulash
My family doesn't make goulash like most people do. In fact the recipe I have is basically how you make spaghetti, but with elbow noodles. However in my family it's extremely important to make a good sauce. Which means quality tomatoes from a can must be used. RedPack tomato products are out of this world! I recently tried the whole tomatoes and cut them up to make a salsa. They tasted fresh out of a garden, so I was impressed enough to get some cans for my goulash.
In my Goulash I used
1/2 pound of ground sirloin
3 cans RedPack tomatoes Crushed
1/2 can RedPack tomato paste
dash of clove
dash of Italian spice.
1/2 box elbow plus wheat noodles

Cook the ground sirloin in a large pot with half an onion until no longer pink then add the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, clove and Italian spice. While the sauce is cooking cook your elbow noodles until they are done. Add to the sauce and serve. Quick easy and amazing.

If you want to make a good spaghetti sauce I really suggest using RedPack it's beyond amazing! Plus it beats the easy way out... Prego