Remember Remember the 5th of November

November Nail Polish Picks
{left to right: China Glaze: Jingle Bells, Jessica Cosmetics: Bittersweet, Essie: Over the Knee, butter LONDON: All Hail McQueen and OPI: Lincoln Park After Dark}

For November I am all about the brown and gold polishes with a dark one thrown into the mix. So far this month I have already worn butter LONDON's "All Hail McQueen as well as China Glaze's "Jingle Bells."


Current Obsessions
We all know that I have a tad bit of a makeup obsession. I have also shared with you my lust for hourglass cosmetics. Hourglass Cosmetics is one of the only brands that has a lipstick that I actually adore....oh and the lipstick is pink as well. I am a lip gloss girl and hourglass cosmetics has some of my ultimate favorite lip glosses.
Pink is my favorite color and favorite makeup shade especially lip gloss. I think that hourglass extreme sheen high shine lip glosses would be perfect for holiday parties. The gloss has an amazing shine to it and really makes your lips pop.


{Kourtney Kardashians eye makeup}
The other day I managed to watch hours of Keeping up with the Kardashians. This is where I discovered that I love Kourtney's style and makeup!

{POM Wonderful Pomegranates}

{cute jackets like this Rebecca Taylor puffer}

{Starbucks red cups}

What are your current obsessions?
What nail polish colors are you loving?