Back to the point

Current Nail Polish
{OPI Show it & Glow it from the Burlesque collection}

Hello loves! Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend! I will try to get back into the habit of posting what I ate at the end of the day again. Sorry for slacking with that. Have any of you started Christmas shopping yet? I am actually almost done! I am all about shopping early. If you love nail polish stay tuned Monday for a huge nail post!

{breakfast: multigrain cheerios with 2% milk}
3 pts.
{lunch: spinach salad with mandarin oranges, pineapple, Ocean Spray dried cranberries, candied pecans and peppered pomegranate dressing}
6 pts.
{snack: peanut butter and raspberry jam bagel thin}
3 pts.
{dinner: hawaiian chicken with sweet potato fries and baked beans}
7 pts.

Well I am off to make a yummy dessert! I can't wait to show you.

P.S. December 1st begins Fashion meets Food 12 days of Christmas. You will definitely want to check it out. Also i`ll have a new giveaway on monday.

I got tagged to answer the following questions :]
  1. What is your favourite food starting with the letter “S”? Salad
  2. Are you an allergy sufferer? food allergy no. Spring/Fall allergies yes
  3. What is your all time favourite make up product? mascara
  4. Best childhood memory? doing crafts with my mum. She is so talented and creative she even use to build me backyard forts when I was younger. I lacked patience and her patience with me and crafts was amazing. I am addicted to doing crafts now.
  5. If you could play one sport professionally, what would it be? baseball or maybe hockey
  6. What is your number one grocery shopping tip?DO NOT go grocery shopping with me... not only do I take HOURS, but I also buy things that aren't needed.
  7. Who would you be most nervous to cook dinner for? I get nervous around people I don't know or people who are a lot better of cooks than me. Usually I won't venture off into a new crazy meal if I feel nervous. However dessert I will try new things all the time even when I am having a dinner party.
  8. Is there a food that you hated as a child, but LOVE now? mushrooms!


xo