A Holiday Harvest

I was fortunate enough to be selected by POM Wonderful to host a POM Dinner Party this week. POM was so gracious and sent me two cases of gorgeous pomegranates to help with my menu. Let me tell you these were the BEST pomegranates that I have ever tasted. For my dinner party I incorporated pomegranates into each item I created. I also created a lovely tablescape.

{the table scape: i used pomegranates as place cards}

How to cut a Pomegranate

{while waiting for dinner, guest munched on pomegranate brittle.}

{Appetizer: Bacon wrapped shrimp with a pomegranate glaze}

{Salad: spinach, mandarin oranges, pomegranate arils, slivered almonds and poppyseed dressing}


{Cocktail: a POMtini}


{The main course}
{buttermilk biscuits with pomegranate butter}

{chicken orzo with pomegranate arils}

{and pineapple clove boneless pork ribs with a sweet and tangy pomegranate barbecue sauce}

{Dessert: homemade vanilla ice cream with a pomegranate honey glaze, slivered almonds and pomegranate arils}

{After dinner drink and treat: POMegranate mulled cider and shortbread cookies with a lemon glaze}


xo hope you enjoyed! I`ll post recipes soon!