I love my Whooga

{the Whooga Ugg Boot Box...... so cute!}

In case you missed my post about Ugg Boots check it out here. I talked about the newest fashion fact that I learned. Ugg is actually a style of boot and not a brand. I have multiple pairs of Ugg Australia boots that I will now be trading in for these insanely amazing Whooga Ugg Boots.
{my tall chocolate Whooga Uggs}

{love their cute logo label}

{the Whooga Ugg Boot box vs the UGG Australia box}
personally the box wins my heart right away

{on the left is my Whooga Ugg Boot and the right is my Ugg Australia Ugg Boot}
Whooga Ugg Boots are made of premium grade merino sheepskin and ThermoFleece, and let me tell you the cushion in the boots is extremely out of this world. Not to mention I found them to be a lot more comfortable than my Ugg Australia boots.

{note: please don't mind the tacky rolled up jeans... my leggings were in the wash}


Do you own a pair of Ugg Boots?

xo