Not a traditional thanksgiving

{breakfast pie.... cheesecake and pumpkin pie}

This year wasn't a traditional Thanksgiving. I went to a friends house where he made an injected deep fried turkey, and she made a couple of side dishes. It wasn't the usual Thanksgiving that I am use to, but it was a lot of fun.

{the gift that I made for the hostesses... a bottle of Cupcake wine, a WoodWick candle and a box of candy}

{appetizer cheesy spinach dip ..recipe to come}

{the turkey}

{into the deep fryer}

{New Orleans style injected turkey}

{insanely juicy turkey}

{mashed potato salad}

{green bean casserole}

{the spread}

{my plate}

{the pumpkin roll i made}

{dessert spread two store bought pies lemon cream and coconut cream also my pumpkin roll}

One of my friends is from Texas and the other is from Louisiana neither had ever heard of pumpkin rolls so they were very impressed with mine. The whole pumpkin deal must be an "up north" thing

{their gorgeous tree}

{i love the bow}



Hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving! Just a side note... the 12 days of giveaways begins December 1st!

xo