What I ate the past three days

Hello Loves! Hope you had a fabulous week, and are doing something fun for Halloween. I finally had the patience to sit down and put up my food post. My computer is currently being repaired so I am stuck with using the boys computer. I really don't like it at all... so using it has been a huge struggle for me. Let's home I get my computer back soon so post can get back to normal. Besides I have a TON of pictures to show you all! PS be prepared for a couple giveaways next week!

Have a Happy Halloween!!! xo
Wednesday October 27th
{breakfast: Cabot 50% reduced fat cheddar and a honey crisp apple}
3 pts.


{Lunch: Jimmy Johns Beach Club no avocado and no mayo. I ate 3/4 of a half}
8 pts
I also had a 100 calorie pack: 2 pts.
{dinner: nino salad and half a slice of hillbilly bread}
6 pts.

Thursday, October 28th
{breakfast: fiber one bar and a 100 calorie pack}
3 pts
{lunch: half a ham and pickle sandwich on hillbilly bread with some pringles}
5 pts.

{snack #1: honey crisp apple with a 50% reduced fat Cabot cheddar}
3 pts.
{snack #2: triscuits with laughing cow cheese}
4 pts.
{dinner: honey dijon boulder chicken breast with a spinach salad}
6 pts.

Friday, October 29th
{breakfast: honey crisp apple with a 50% reduced fat Cabot cheddar}

{lunch: Panera Bread... I had Chicken Noodle Soup and a whole grain baguette}
6 pts.
{snack: caramel honey crisp apple with nuts}
5 pts.
this is the boys pathetic excuse for a crock pot! I am in desperate need of a new one!!!!
the pulled pork came out pretty good though. Even if we have world's oldest and ugliest plastic lid crock.
{dinner: half a sandwich thin with some bbq pork on top, pickle and spinach salad}
6 pts.

xo