Dinner date with Papa

Evening everyone!
Hope you are having a fabulous day. Sorry for being MIA with my food last night. I went over to Meeme and Papa's to spend time with them and didn't return home until late.

You know how people pass away in three's? Well within the past week we have known five people that passed away. Yesterday I found out that my Uncle Rich (Meeme's brother) passed away. He made the sixth person. I cannot even believe how many people have passed away this week!

10/20/2010{apple and Cabot cheese}

{salad with Italian dressing}

Papa and I had a dinner date planned for last night. Meeme came along with us to the Albi. The food is the best there and my pictures definitely do not do the food justice. The restaurant is very dark and my flash was a bit too harsh.
{potato skin...this bad boy is HUGE!}

{mozzerella sticks...the best I have ever had}

{I forgot to take a picture of my slice of pizza so this is a picture of the left over. Meeme and I shared a ham and ground beef pizza.}


THANK YOU PAPA for a FABULOUS dinner date!
& Meeme for the secrets that will be shown soon!

xo