a sandwich kind of day

Hello beauties! Hope everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday! Where is fall?! Anyone else feel like it went from summer to winter? This cold front did bring on a little shopping. Which resulted in me getting an adorable jacket.
{Girls Pink Denali Thermal North Face Jacket}
...ahh the perks of being 4'11 haha

Current Nail Polish{Cheryl by Zoya}

{honey crisp apple and peanut butter}
honey crisp apple: 1 pt. (116)
peanut butter: 2 ots. (95)
breakfast: 3 pts. (211)


{pb & j sandwich with Pringles and chip dip}
peanut butter: 2 pts. (95)
sandwich thin: 1 pt. (100)
homemade raspberry jam: 1 pt. (50)
pringles: 1 pt. (70)
chip dip: .5 pts. (18)
cookies (not pictured): 2 pts. (100) - snack
lunch: 7.5 pts. (433)

{turkey panini with a side salad}
sandwich thin: 1 pt. (100)
turkey: 1 pt. (70)
lettuce & tomato: 0 pts. (20)
spinach: 0 pts. (20)
mandarin oranges: 1 pt. (45)
almonds: 1 pt. (50)
dinner: 4 pts. (305)



Football Party Food
While my parents were in town. My mum and I hit the outlet mall and my dad and Brett stayed back to watch some football. While they may not have been tailgating they still always need some "tailgate food"


So I decided to make them a Mexican Dip from my "Savannah Celebrations, simple southern party menus" love this cookbook. You'll definitely be seeing items out of it on my blog often.

Mexican Dip
• 1 can refried beans
• 1 package taco seasoning
• 1.5 c. sour cream
• 4 green onions or chive (I only used green parts)
• 8 ounces grated cheddar cheese

• Spread beans with a spatula in the bottom of a 13x9 casserole dish (I just used a round glass dish).

•In a small bowl, combine taco mix with sour cream. Cover beans with sour cream mixture. Layer with tomatoes. Cover entire thing with a layer of cheese, and sprinkle on green onions. Chill Covered.

xo