'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice from China Glaze


China Glaze holiday 2010 collection is made up of 16 colors. This year the collection is called 'Tis the Season to be Naughty and Nice. It has a variety of creme and glitters, and even though glitter and I have our differences I actually have a favorite glitter now because of this collection.

{Cheers to You}
Cheers To You is a silver foil. It reminded me of the “silver and gold song” and I think it’s a perfect silver for the holidays. (two coats)

{Jingle Bells}
Jingle Bells is a warm gold metallic bronze. Kind of reminds me of champagne. I absolutely love this gold more than any other gold that I have come in contact with. If you have an olive skin tone like I do you NEED this color! (two coats)

{Jolly Holly}
Jolly Holly is a emerald forest green shimmer polish. At first I wasn’t enthusiastic about this hue. Then I thought that it would be a wonderful shade for when you are going to chop down your Christmas tree or when you are putting it up and decorating. Blast some Christmas music, polish your nails and decorate the tree. It’d be an ideal night. (two coats)

{Little Drummer Boy}
Little Drummer Boy is a midnight blue with shimmer. This color has the blackened edge effect with this midnight color. This is a great blue if you are looking for something darker. (two coats)

{Midnight Kiss}
Midnight Kisses is a cool toned foil gold shimmer. Usually gold comes in warmer tones so I am loving the fact that this one is a cool tone. (two coats)

{Mommy Kissing Santa}
Mommy Kissing Santa is a shadowy red shimmer. I like the fact that it has deeper and lighter shimmer to it. (two coats)


{Naughty and Nice}
Naughty and Nice is a gothic purple crème. This color is so dark that it looks black indoors. It’s very shiny but very chic. During the winter I love to have richer and deeper hues on my nails. I will be rocking this color often during the snowy months. (two coats)

{Peace on Earth}
Peace On Earth is an olive green shimmer. Can I just say “Hello Lover!” this color is gorgeous. Olive green is a huge trend for fall so you definitely do not have to wait for the holidays to polish your pretties in this hue. (two coats)

{Phat Santa}
Phat Santa is a deepened red crème. Although it may look like Ruby Deer it’s a bit darker and has a cooler hue to it. (two coats)

{Ruby Deer}
Ruby Deer is a bright red crème. Personally I think this is the PERFECT red for Christmas. If you are looking for a red that screams “Christmas” this shiny crème definitely will not let you down. (two coats)

{Snow}
Snow is a desolate white crème. I found that this color went on smooth with hardly any striking. Which for a white is amazing. (two coats)

{Sugar Plums}
Sugar Plums is allowing those sugar plum dreams to become a reality with this deep plumy red/purple. While red is usually an “it” color for the holidays this one has stolen my heart. I love deeper/richer colors and this polish is tres tres chic. I will be working this shade into a holiday party for sure. I am already looking for an outfit to accent this plum polish.


GLITTER
{Party Hearty}
Party Hearty is a incredibly chunky glitter that features, red, green and gold glitters. This polish color is the definition of the Christmas season. If you celebrate Christmas you must own this color! Not only does it look fabulous on its own, but over white, red, gold, silver or green and you are going to have an amazing look. When applying coats you want to make sure that each coat is dry before other one is placed on top or your glitter will move all over. (three coats)

{Frosty}
Frosty is a delicate marshmallow white packed with glitter. It’s different from a lot of whites that I have come across. It’s very chic for the holiday season. (three coats)

{Mistletoe Kisses}
Mistletoe Kisses is a pine colored glitter. For being a glitter polish I was impressed that it had magnificent coverage. (two coats)

{Mrs. Claus}
Mrs. Claus is a red glitter. The base of this color is a sheer red, and it’s packed with bits of red glitter. At first I wasn’t a fan of this hue with nothing underneath it. But as soon as I saw it in the sun it was stunning. I am picturing it in a snowy surrounding and I think it will look gorgeous. If you added Snow under it I think it would be flawless. (three coats)

My Thoughts
So what did I honestly think about this 16 polish collection? It's one of my favorites for the holiday season. With lacquers such as Party Hearty that completely defines Christmas and Jingle Bells that is a fabulous gold color. The collection has everything you need for a chic and fabulous holiday season.

Here are my favorites from the collections
• Party Hearty
• Jingle Bells
• Midnight Kiss
• Mistletoe Kisses
• Mrs. Claus
• Peace on Earth
• Sugar Plums

What do you think of this collection? Would you buy any of the lacquers?