Happy Birthday Daddy!

Good Evening from the Mitten state!!!

I arrived in Michigan yesterday to celebrate my daddy's birthday with him. My mum made a fabulous ham dinner, and it was an excellent night. I'll be here for a week, and am just so smitten to be back in the mitten. Before we get onto the food, and amazing ham dinner lets talk nail polish!

When I heard that Janie Bryant costume designer for Mad Men was collaborating on a nail polish line with Nailtini I was thrilled! Each color is inspired by the luxe fabrics of classic cocktail attire.


{A signature Mini Bar collection featuring all four limited edition shades is available for $25}

Colors in the collection
Deauville is a platinum silver
French 75 has all the glitz and glamour of 18k gold
Bourbon Satin is a chocolate color perfect for winter nights
Stinger is a dark plum-black that has an iridescent reflection it makes you unpredictable.

{breakfast: honey crisp apple with peanut butter}
Breakfast: 2.5 pts.
{lunch: mum and I shared a can of bean soup with a side of ritz crackers}
lunch: 4 pts.
{snack: apple with Cabot cheese...LOVE CABOT!}
snack: 2 pts.

{dinner: ham and pineapple, mash potatoes and gravy and almond beans}
dinner: 10 pts.

18.5/18

xo enjoy your night loves