Brisk weather where are you?


GO BLUE!!!!

The leaves are all over the ground, and the weather is just barely getting brisk. Fall looks like it's over and it's barely actually begun here. So annoying. However I do head back to the mitten next week YAY!!!!! I am so ready to get away from these stink bugs!!

Breakfast (not pictured)
• Fiber One Bar: 1 pt.
• Honey Wheat Pretzels: 3 pts.


Why Panera Bread is the GREATEST place ever now... THEY POST THE CALORIES FOR ALL ITEMS!!!!! Thank you Panera Bread I LOVE YOU!
{Lunch: Panera Bread, chicken noodle soup and a with a whole wheat baguette}

Chicken Noodle Soup: 3 pts.
Whole Wheat Baguette: 3 pts.

So as everyone should know... Panera Bread is one of my absolute favorite places to eat. Today I talked the boy into going to eat lunch there. AMAZING as always.

{the boys lunch: tortilla soup in a bread bowl and a half a cuban chicken}

{chicken pesto alfredo}

{side salad}
chicken: 3.5 pts.
pesto alfredo: 5 pts.
side salad: 2 pts.

xo