Bringing back the hot chocolate

Current Nail Polish
{Chanel "Particuliere"}
Yesterday I polished my nails in Chanel Particuliere. It's a gorgeous taupe color that cost me $25. Was it worth it? While the color is chic and I adore it...check out how my polish is sliding. Not to mention my thumb on my right hand no longer has polish in it. Argh! Annoying and expensive really not thrilled. One of my friends said that she spent $80 to get a manicure at a Chanel counter and her polish lasted two days. Anyone else have this polish and have it not last?

My Eats
Well I have jumped back on the bandwagon of Weight Watchers and "healthy eating." Here goes day one...again :]
{multigrain cheerios, banana and milk}
multigrain cheerios: 2 pts. (110)
2% milk 1/4 cup: 1 pt. (35)
banana: 1 pt. (62)
breakfast: 4 pts. (207)


{peanut butter and homemade raspberry jam sandwich with light Pringles and chip dip}
peanut butter: 1 pt. (48)
raspberry jam: 1 pt. (50)
arnold sandwich thin: 1 pt. (100)
light pringles: 1 pt. (70)
chip dip: .5 pts. (18)
lunch: 4.5 pts. (286)


{small mint hot chocolate from Sheetz with sugar free hot chocolate and skim milk}
I had about half
mint hot chocolate: 2 pts. (119)

{my copy cat of Meeme's spinach salad with half a sandwich thin}
1/2 sandwich thin: .5 pts. (50)
spinach: 0 pts. (25)
mandarin oranges: 1 pt. (45)
pineapple tidbits: .5 pts. (30)
slivered almonds: 2 pts. (100)
sunflower seeds raw with no salt: 1 pt. (47)
poppyseed dressing: 1 pt. (27)
dinner: 6 pts. (324)

xo