Michigan in Meals

Lunch Date with Meeme
Prior to going to Michigan I called Meeme (my grandma) to see what her plans were while I was home. She tends to never been around when I am home or has prior engagements. Turns out I was actually able to spend a lot of time with her! I absolutely loved the time I got to spend with her, not to mention all the fabulous candles she bought me to decorate my place with. Thanks so much Meeme!!! Hopefully we can spend lots of time together next time I am home!

{my lunch: Maurice Salad at Macy's}
{Meeme's lunch: Chicken Pot Pie and a side salad

Dinner Date with Meeme
{potato skin}

{slice of ham and pineapple pizza}

Dinner with Meeme & Papa
{salad with organic baby spinach, pineapple, mandarin oranges, sliced almonds, sunflower seeds and poppyseed dressing}
P.S. Meeme makes the best salads!

{salad and english muffin pizza}

{low calorie caramel apple}

{pasta and parm chicken}

Lunch Date at Knapps with my Mummie & Brett{strawberry milkshake}
My favorite old fashioned diner!

{huge old fashioned onion rings}{the hamburgers are huge so I split a hamburger deluxe with my mummie. It included lettuce, tomato and mayo}

{Maurice Salad from Macy's for Lunch}

Dinner Date with Brett
{antipast0 salad with low calorie italian dressing}

{ham and pineapple pizza. I ate one piece}

Headed Back to PA
{1/3 pumpkin bagel from Einstein Bros}

{left over dinner Maurice Salad & Ham + Pineapple Pizza}

{overnight caramel apple stuffed french toast}

{Cider and Donuts from Yates Cider Mill in Michigan}

{Pumpkin Muffin}

{the boy wanted chipotle and I hate it so I just got chips and salsa}

Well I am back in Pennsylvania... that means that healthy eating as well as working out will become a priority again. After the wedding I fell off the Weight Watchers Wagon. I just wanted a break and have the opportunity to indulge a bit in what I have been missing for the past year. Indulgence surely showed up on the scale, and while that's depressing it's time to get back down to the grind. Tomorrow points will show back up for my food.

Enjoy your evening!

xo