Summer Flutter

What's the theme of my wedding... butterflies. What's the theme of OPI's summer nail lacquer collection? Butterflies! The collection is called Summer Flutter, and is their second summer release. If you remember they released a Shrek collection as well.


I personally love butterflies, and even when I am running I stop to stalk butterflies like I am their own paparazzi. Butterflies are unique and can be plain in color or extremely vibrant. The Summer Flutter collection is anything but boring! Sparkles, shimmer and an orange that reminds me of a creamsicle OPI has come up with the PERFECT summer collection.



Wing It!
This color is unique...i'm serious! I do not have any color that comes close to it. Check with my BFF nail genius, and she said that she has never seen anything like it. So is this good or bad? I take it as a glorious thing! Picking strawberries in the field you want this strawberry metallic pink hue. Not picking strawberries? You want it any way! It's a jaw-dropping color, and if you want to stand out and not blend in this summer try it out!




Catch Me In Your Net
is an eye popping sea green metallic nail lacquer. In the summer I usually start and end it with some blue. This blue-green mix is perfect! Catch Me In Your Net was the theme color on my toes for the pool party this past weekend. The results "what is that color and where can I get it from!" For being a metallic I thought it went on fabulously. Pool-side hue for sure!



Flit A Bit
is a tangerine/melon orange creamsicle hue. Let me start by saying that usually I am not an orange fan. Flit A Bit is a vibrant orange, yet it's tone enough for even me to wear! I think inside it shows darker hue and outside it's "hello world look at me!" This went onto my nails perfectly. Two coats and I was ready to hit the streets with a pretty butterfly themed mani! Love it!



Flower-to-Flower is my ABSOLUTE favorite color in the collection new favorite bubblegum pink! Last summer I was all about finding the "perfect" bubblegum pink hue for my tootsies and nails...no such luck. This summer my bubblegum pink wishes and dreams have been granted! Flower-to-Flower is sprinkled with shimmer and elegance. Two coats and I had an absolutely beautiful color. I am thinking this could be apart of my wedding mani and pedi I am that in lust over it!

Flower-to-Flower on the left and Wing It! is on the right. They actually look awesome next to each other



Final thoughts: Flower-to-Flower is my official theme color to summer. If you are looking for a bubblegum pink you want to rush out of your house right now and grab a bottle of this fabulous color! Wing It! will allow you to stand out this summer and look bold and beautiful with this metallic masterpiece! Catch Me In A Net is perfect is you'll be spending a lot of time poolside. It goes brilliantly with the bright color of pool water. Flit A Bit will be the color that goes fabulously with darker skin tones.



What do you think of the Summer Flutter Collection? Any of them that you cannot live without?