Strawberry Divine

Hi Loves! Did you know that CSN Stores have over 200 online stores? You can find almost anything that you need whether it be Rachael Ray Lasagna pan or a sofa. Yes they ever have sofa's! Wish i would have known that when I was looking for one! CSN Stores is allowing me to pick something out to review... lucky me right! I think I will be spending multiple hours looking for something absolutely fabulous! With over 200 amazing stores the possibilities are endless!

Crazy Richard's Natural Peanut Butter on a bagel thin.


Hello Kitty bagel!




It's that time again at Panera Bread! Strawberry Poppyseed and Chicken Salad. It was pretty darn delish. Although I think I now like my strawberry chicken poppyseed salad better.


I also tried the frozen strawberry lemonade. It was pretty good.




Look at the yummy salad!




Turtle Twist ice cream


Some of you asked about what I wore to run my 5K. Well I wore this running skirt from Zensah. I absolutely loved running in it, and got an abundance of compliments about it. I felt feminine and chic running in it.


I also wore a Bondi Band headband. This is not a picture of me or of the Bondi Band I had... yes had it came off during the race :[.


Other then these two things I wore a t-shirt and some Sketchers.

I'm loving Glee tonight!

xo