Blue Skies

Hello Loves! Hope you've had an absolutely fabulous weekend! It was hit and miss here for awhile with the rain, but it ended up clearing up and bring a warm weekend. I have been counting points and calories, and took a break from it this weekend. Tomorrow I will be back to counting points and eating as healthy as possible. Sometimes you just need a break from it. Maybe my body will lose those last 15 pounds now... let's keep our fingers crossed.

If you have a Kroger by you...you do not want to miss out on my giveaway! $30 to Kroger! Yay!





{michigan blueberry pancakes}




{cucumber and tomato sandwich on new arnold thins! They're long for hot dogs!}





{after a run}




{chicken salad}





{Swedish Fish Italian Ice... yes it really taste like Swedish Fish! HEAVEN!}


{@ the pool party sporting OPI "Catch me in your Net" from the Summer Flutter collection... perfect for summer!}


{I made watermelon sugar cookies for the pool party}


{pool-side snacks}


{hydration}


{Watermelons}


{guts}



Hope you have a fabulous evening!

xo