Relaxin'

Hope everyone has had an absolutely fabulous weekend! For the first time in awhile we actually had beautiful weather the entire weekend. This included me getting burnt at the pool for the FIRST time EVER. Yes it's true in 24 years this is my first time getting burnt.... and it was because my brand new SPF was bad... ARGH the annoyance!


Last night the boy and I went to a local churches festival. It was pretty packed, and there wasn't a lot of "fun" photo moments. However I did manage to get some goodies that I shared with the boy!

{hot funnel cake}
{hand squeezed lemonade}

I wasn't able to workout today. My legs absolutely KILL from my sun burn :/

{strawberries & banana}

{Swedish Fish ice from Rita's. LOVE it!}

{Zucchini Pancakes}

{summer salad & zucchini pancakes


{Boy's dinner: zucchini pancakes and bbq chicken wings.
"Made with the BEST BBQ Sauce out there...
Bull's Eye: Carolina...get some!"

{black cherry Jell-o with whip}

{Hot date tonight with this guy}

{Relaxing}

Have a fabulous evening loves! xo