Go Goji

Hi! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

{Banana Bread Oatmeal}
2 pts. (160)

The pool opened at 11 am this morning. I was all about it being a GTL day. So I got up early and didn't hit the gym instead I did my KettleWorx workout. I then packed up some snacks to head to the pool with for some tanning. I got to the pool at 11:13 and I am not sure if they opened it early or if everyone was waiting but it was PACKED! However I was able to snag two chairs... thank goodness. I brought a sandwich and only ate a piece of it, because somehow it managed to get INSANELY soggy... gross!

Pool Eats...
{Fiber One Bar & some Watermelon}
watermelon: 2 pts. (91)
Fiber One Bar: 1 pt. (90)
Rice Cakes: 1 pt. (60)
Sandwich: 2 pts. (116)

For those of you who do not know Goji Berries are insanely good for you. They are one of the top nutritional superfoods. They are also filled with antioxidants. Really you can't go wrong with them. Goji Gourmet is a fabulous company that makes some absolutely AMAZING tasting cookings. They are sinfully delicious! Goji Gourmet took favorite family recipes and super-charged them with goji berries to create guilt-free gourmet snacks. If you are like me and need some dessert, but don't want all the sugar. Yet you want something that still has flavor Goji Gourmet is your dream come true. Seriously these bad boys curbed my sweet tooth quicker than any 100 calorie pack ever could!


{Heaven in cookie form}

{Can I tell you this is the ONLY cookie that has been good for me that has actually curbed my sweet tooth! I seriously need CASES of these bad boys!}
Goji Gourmet Goji Almond Oat Four Cookies: 2 pts. (100)
If you would like to order some of your own you can do so here.
Or you can see if they're at a store near you.
{Panera Bread Strawberry Chicken Poppyseed Salad. I ate half}
3 pts. (150)


{I had a couple bites of the boys pecan roll}

Well it finally stopped raining so I am off to a festival at a local church.

What are you up to tomorrow?
PS
My legs resemble Kim Kardashian's face.
My SPF wasn't very good. I have never EVER burnt before.
Which means something was SERIOUSLY wrong with my SPF :/
xo