fresh eats


{Protein breakfast smoothie in my Blender Bottle. With some French Vanilla Jarrow Whey Protein... LOVE IT!}

{Michigan Blueberry Salad. Blueberry Vinaigrette from True Blue Farms in South Haven, Michigan. True Blue Farms is my favorite place for all my Blueberry needs. Checkout their online store The Blueberry Store if you want to get some blueberry goodies!}
{I can't wait to go home and get some goodies from True Blue Farms!}



{Went to the Farmer's Market. Got some strawberries that went bad too quick. Obviously the season is over here}
{Had some PA strawberries and some Sam's Club raspberries for a snack}
{While at the Farmer's Market the boy got a steak burger from a local vendor.}
{Dorthy was even at the Farmer's Market!}

{Got some chips and salsa from a favorite vendor}

{Mushroom sandwich for dinner with some baked beans that exploded in the microwave}
What are you up to this weekend?

Tomorrow I am hoping to be at the pool by 11:00am when it opens, and the lifeguard gets their. It was busy today, and I need to make sure that I get their bright and early so I can claim my territory.

So today I talked about what I bring in my beach bag. But what do you pack to eat when you go to the beach or pool? I need some ideas!