The beauty of life

Hello Dollfaces!

Hope everyone has had a fabulous day! Today I spent sometime poolside trying to even out my tan. Well it kind of worked...at least a little bit. I will go back tomorrow to hopefully be one color instead of two LOL.

Have any of you tried Yogi Tea before? I recently tried it, and oh my word it was absolutely fabulous. My new favorite tea. It actually made me feel better this morning. Check back tomorrow for a giveaway!!


{Yogi Tea}



{Peanut Butter Bagel and Raspberries}
Bagel: 110
Peanut Butter: 90
Raspberries: 20

Breakfast: 220


{fruit & fruit dip}

{spinach, strawberries, blueberries and poppyseed salad dressing}
Spinach: 35
strawberries: 85
dip: 50
blueberries: 20
Poppyseed dressing: 70

Lunch: 260



{Fiber One Bar}
Fiber One Bar: 90


{strawberry lemonade}
strawberry lemonade: 10


{Chicken Kabob and Baked Beans}
Chicken: 150
Pineapple: 60
Peppers: 25
Baked Beans: 140

dinner: 375



{Fruit Kabobs}
Strawberry: 50
Watermelon: 37
Blueberries: 10
Raspberries: 20

Dessert: 117


Total: 1072

What are you up to this holiday weekend?

xo