Galarraga my heart goes out to you

Evening loves! I cannot believe how muggy it is outside today. Apparently today was National get your run on day :] However I did not run, because I felt like I was going to melt every time I stepped outside.

GlassDharma gift certificate winner is.... TAMI @ Nutmeg Notebook!
Congratulations!
Please email me at: fashionmeetsfood[at]yahoo[dot]com

Thank you everyone who participated!


Sports Talk
I am a DETROIT TIGERS Fan! Armando Galarraga (pitcher for the Tigers) was throwing an absolutely PERFECT GAME! Insanely fabulous, and would be the first Tiger's player EVER to throw a perfect game. Well Jim Joyce (terrible person making terrible calls) decided to call a cleveland player SAFE when he was out. Extremely out...VERY OUT! I am pretty upset right now! JIM JOYCE I HOPE YOU GET FIRED!!!!

Clearly the guy is out!!!!




Breakfast

The new breakfast love pb on a bagel thin

peanut butter: 2 pts. (95)
bagel thin: 1 pt. (110)

breakfast: 3 pts. (205)


Lunch
Left over Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken salad from Panera Bread

Left over Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken salad from Panera Bread: 3 pts. (150)

lunch: 3 pts. (150)



Snack

I snacked on fruit and fruit dip a little too much today.

pineapple: 1 pt. (60)
raspberries: 0 pts. (28)
strawberries: 1 pt. (60)
fruit dip: 2 pts. (100)

Snack: 4 pts. (248)


Dinner
Chicken shish kabob and some carrots with dip

chicken: 3 pts. (160)
red pepper: 0 pts. (20)
pineapple: 1 pt. (60)http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
carrots: 1 pt. (63)
veggie dip: 1 pt. (50)

dinner: 6 pts. (353)



It's GIVEAWAY TIME again here
at Fashion meets Food!


So what's up for grabs? Remember when I wrote about scarves being an awesome fashion trend even in the summer? I also told you that I love my purple infinity scarf... if you missed the post check it out RIGHT HERE!
Neat scarf right?


So what's up for grabs? Adorable Scarves will be giving
one lucky Fashion meets Food reader any scarf of their choice!


Here's how to enter
Please note: you MUST be a follower to enter! (if you do not have a blog please email me to enter).

• Go to Affordable Scarves and tell me which scarf you'll pick if you win. (1 entry)

• Add me to your blog roll (3 entries)

• Mention this giveaway on your blog (2 entries)

• "Like" Fashion meets Food on Facebook (2 entries)


Giveaway ends Monday June 7th Best of Luck!