trying to get back to normal

Hello loves! Since I got back to PA I have been trying to organize the apartment and get back into my regular routine. I really need to get back on track with my food, and exercise as well. I am thinking about cutting out processed foods, and doing another salad challenge. Anyone cut processed foods out of their diet before or currently?

In case you missed it I have a Chex Cereal Giveaway going on! Make sure you enter!


{multigrain cheerios, 2% milk and half a banana}

{homemade raspberry jam}

{toasted oatmeal bread with raspberry jam & half a pb&j with sunchips}

{veggies from my mummie's garden...thanks mum!}


What's a girl to do with all these veggies? Make Panzanella
{cut bread up into cubes, spray with butter and spread out on a cookie sheet}

{put under the broiler until golden brown}

{perfect}

{chop up the veggies into big pieces. they will last longer}

{delish!}

{I also had corn from Michigan and mum's Cukes}


Homemade Panzanella
(fresh veggies are the best. all of mine are from my mum's garden or my balcony garden)

1 large cucumber
1 large tomato, cut into large pieces
1 bell pepper (color of your choice), cubed
4-7 basil leaves, chopped roughly
fresh mozzarella, cubed
Italian salad dressing
Bread of your choice, cubed into 1-inch pieces and cooked under the broiler until golden brown.


mix pepper, cucumber, tomato and basil leaves in a bowl. Cut up mozzarella and add to the mixture. add italian salad dressing and toasted bread when ready to serve.

**Note, this makes a big batch if you are not eating it all at once(I made enough for a few days of the week)do not add the mozzarella, toasted bread or italian dressing until you're ready to eat! **side note I used a slice of low fat mozzarella cheese cut into cubes in mine, and fat free zesty italian salad dressing

Bon Appetit!

I have lots of fabulous post in store for you... including wedding pictures!
Here is just as teaser picture ;)



xo