fresh from home

Hello dolls! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! I have been crazy busy writing out invitations, addressing envelopes and doing all things wedding that I just got around to uploading my food pictures from the past three days. Salad challenge is going fabulously as I have eaten one every day!

I love being home with all the roadside produce stands, farms and farmer's markets. Michigan produce is seriously the best!



Thursday, July 29th
Eats


Breakfast: multigrain cheerios, with a banana and 2% milk

Lunch: Chicken Salad from Holiday. Lettuce, tomato, mozzarella (i took most off), tomato and homemade ranch...yum!

my portion with a roll, and a fiber one bar for snack

Dinner: Total Energy Meal in a Cup from Beyond Juice. With lemon poppy bread.

Friday, July 30th
Eats


Breakfast: banana, multigrain cheerios and 2% milk

Lunch: Total Energy meal in a cup from beyond juice with protein powder.


Dinner: left over chicken salad from holiday with 1/2 a roll.
New hair! You can kind of see the lighter highlights in it. I love it!

Saturday, July 31st
Eats


Breakfast: Fiber One Bar

Lunch: Michigan peaches and no more appetite mix.

Dinner: Salad which consisted of iceberg lettuce and spring mix with pecans, dried cranberries, tomato, grilled chicken and raspberry vinaigrette.

with a side of freshly picked Michigan corn... LOVE IT!

Green peppers picked fresh from my mum's garden! You know what that means.... stuffed peppers for dinner tomorrow!!

While at the farmer's market I got a big jar of Michigan honey. The only kind of honey to get!

Enjoy your weekend loves! Hope you're up to something fun

xo