Mums Menu

Hi loves! I have been crazy busy with wedding stuff so here is my past three days eats. I will be trying some of your recipes very soon!


Sunday-Tuesday
Eats



Sunday, August 1st


Breakfast: Multi grain cheerios with banana and 2% milk

lunch: summer loving smoothie (banana, strawberry, peaches, protein and michigan honey)


1/2 a sandwich with sunchips... smoothie got gross from the protein.

Dinner: Stuffed Peppers! YUM!!!!







Dessert: Cantaloupe

Meatless Monday, August 2nd

Breakfast: peaches and cantaloupe with a small bowl of cheerios.

Lunch: Total Energy Smoothie from Beyond Juice

and lemon poppy bread

mum and i got scratch offs to test our luck

Dinner: Meatless Monday Meal homemade tomato basil noodles

fab!

With mushroom marinara sauce.

Lemon bars!

Tuesday, August 3rd

Breakfast: Organic Vegan Strawberry Lemonade Muffin


Lunch: Americana Salad from Champps. Mummie and I split it. I ate half of mine and I also had it for dinner.


xo