I am a shopaholic

Hello my name is Erica, and I am a shopaholic

Current Polish
{Essie; Chasity with Kiss nail art decals.}


Hello Beauties! Here is a bit of a catch up on what I have eaten this weekend. Pretty simple, snacked a bit too much. Now it's time to watch the Emmy pre-show and Emmy's! Check back tomorrow for my full recap!

Yesterday
{bagel thin with peanut butter and homemade raspberry jam}

{boy breakfast}

{half a beach club from Jimmy Johns without avocado and mayo}

{peach salad with chicken}


Other Snacks
• Red Vines
• Fruit
• Granola Bar

Today


{blueberry, banana pancakes}

{peanut butter and raspberry jam sandwich with maui onion chips}

{Lemon Pesto Chicken with rice and salsa}

{I marinated the chicken in Simply Boulder Lemon Pesto}
Snacks
• Red Vines
• Autumn Snacks
• Teddy Grahams


xo