OPI hits the Swiss Alps

This fall and winter OPI wants us to hit the Swiss Alps with them. This color pallet is all about rich and extraordinary hues. The collection has timeless shades as well as this years color trends. The collection contains creams as well as shimmers, and a lot of reds. However the formula for all of these was spot on. No issues putting any of the colors on... I was highly impressed. The hues flowed smoothly, and with just two coats my nails were looking tres chic.





"Yodel Me On My Cell," is a brilliant blue with green and gold accenting shimmer. I can envision this color at a winter wedding or soriee... tres chic!
{yodel me on my cell}

"Cuckoo For This Color," yes I am! Here we have a deeper emerald green with some shimmer. One of the main colors this fall is green, in particular olive green. I think this deep emerald compliments the olive flawlessly. Without doubt a fall must have!
{cuckoo for this color}

"Diva Of Geneva," is difficult to explain... it's kind of a glowing purple, pink, hints of red and multi colored shimmer. In the bottle I hated it, once it was on my nails it was love at first sight. It's absolutely stunning stylish, and a color like I have never seen before. If you want a distinctive look this lacquer is for you!
{diva of geneva}

"Glitzerland," is a metallic gold. Now usually I am not a gold person even though gold goes great with my complexion. However I completely love this gold, it complimented my skin tone very well. This will unquestionably be one of my fall favorites.
{glitterland}


"Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous," the first thing I thought of after I polished my nails was this color would compliment smokey eyes perfectly. The lacquer is a smokey grey silver with enough shimmer to brighten any dark day.
{lucerne tainly look marvelous}

"Ski Teal We Drop" is a blueish teal hue, and is one of my preferred colors in the collection. It would be a really fun color to wear at a ski lodge sipping some hot cocoa.
{ski teal we drop}

"The Color To Watch" is a soft lavender shade with pink and blue shimmer. The perfect end of summer beginning of fall polish.

{the color to watch}

"William Tell Me About OPI" is a very dark/shadowy, purple. During autumn dark colors is always the “in” thing. I love dark colors all year round, but when autumn comes around I want to change my polish every other day. This color is deep, rich, dark and shiny. It's very runway chic!
{william tell me about OPI}


"From A to Z-urich" is a deep raspberry shade. I wasn't a fan... then again red doesn't look very appealing on me.
{from a to z-urich}

"Color So Hot It Berns" reminds me of poppy flowers. I polished the tip of my nails black, let it dry and topped it with this poppy color. I thought it gave my nails a little more depth.
{color so hot it berns}

"I’m Suzi & I’m A Chocoholic" is a brick red. Not a huge fan, and not getting the whole "brown" aspect.
{i'm suzi and im a chocoholic}

"Just A Little Rosti At This," is a deep red with some brown accenting it. This was probably one of my least favorite colors of the collection.
{just a little rosti at this}


What do you think of the collection and what is your favorite color?
Do you look good in red?
Are you going to buy any of these colors?