honeymoon eats

After eating healthy for the past few months I decided that during our four day honeymoon to Grand Haven, Michigan I would indulge a bit. Kind of funny that I grew up in Michigan and that's where we honeymooned because the beaches and sunsets are breath-taking. Here is just some of the things I enjoyed.
{house salad from K2}

{wood fired skinny hawaiian pizza from K2}


{continental breakfast from the hotel 1/2 a bagel with pb, blueberry mini muffin and OJ}

{lots of snacks from the picnic basket my brother got us}

{butch's beach burritos}

{vegetarian salad from Butch's beach burritos}

{Salad while watching the sunset}

{popular boardwalk turtle sundae from dairy creme}

{fruit, half a blueberry bagel with pb and oj}

{honey roasted nuts on the beach}

{beach brunch}

{apple cinnamon pretzel with icing from nautical knots}

{waldolf salad with strawberry dressing from the kerby}

{soft serve in a homemade waffle cone bowl}


Now it's time for my regular healthy lifestyle. The junk was fun, but it's time to get back on track!