Sex Kitten

Recently here at Fashion meets Food I have been talking about fall fashion. Anything from trends to my must haves. Like many I am absolutely lusting over leopard. I am not a print girl, however this fall the leopard trend has stolen my heart.

Handbags
{ Betsey Johnson 'Lu Lu' Studded Bow Leopard Print Leather Hobo}

{ Valentino Leopard Print Calf Hair Bow Tote}
{Betsey Johnson Sequined Bow Bag}

Shoes
{ Dolce & Gabbana Printed Rain Boot}
{Franco Sarto Fame Flat}

{Pelle Moda West Pump}

Accessorize
{ MICHAEL Michael Kors Grommet Calf Hair Belt }

{We are Owls, Snow Leopard}

Jackets
{ Nicole Miller Metallic Trench Coat}

{ Rebecca Taylor Leopard Printed Puffa}

{Gryphon Leopard print coat}


Love it or Hate it?
Do you own anything in leopard print?
Do you plan to buy any leopard print items?

ps Don't forget it's your last chance to enter my Chocoloholic Spa Giveaway!
xo