Spotted!

As you may know I am polish obsessed...I am also Gossip Girl obsessed. What is better than nail polish and Gossip Girl? Gossip Girl inspired nail polish!
Nicole by O.P.I came out with a Gossip Girl polish collection.

{Scandal, Secrets & Sparkle}
Scandal, Secrets & Sparkle is a pale shimmer white polish packed with silver and white glitter. It's a fun polish and would be great layered over other polishes. I am thinking this is a fabulous alternative to metallic polish for fall. I did three coats here.

{Too Rich For You}

Too Rich For You is a rich shimmer teal-blue. This is my absolute favorite color in the collection. It's deep color for fall, but still has that shimmer to it. The shimmer actually works well with this one and makes it appear more grown up. I used two coats here.


{Nicole…Spotted!}

Nicole…Spotted! has a blue/green base that is packed with colored glitter.It is extremely sheer, and I put on three coats here. Definitely a better one for layering. I also think this would be fun to polish nails in a light blue, black or white and then put this color at the tip of the nail. I think it would make a fun french!


{Party In The Penthouse}

Party In The Penthouse is going to be fabulous this fall. It's a metallic blue with lighter blue glitter. This metallic is subtle and looks lovely on. It went on extremely evenly, and usually I really struggle with metallics. This one was fabulous though.

I think this is a fun collection, and if you love Gossip Girl you should own at least one polish from the collection. You can find the polishes at Target or ULTA. They're currently on sale at Target ;) even better reason to buy!


Current Nail Lacquer

{Ski Teal We Drop by O.P.I from the Swiss Collections &
Nicole....Spotted! by Nicole by O.P.I from the Gossip Girl Collection.}

More Polish Talk
Here are some of the fabulous nail trends that were spotted at
Fashion's Night Out on Tuesday, that Dashing Diva Nails helped to kick off!

The Rock Chic inspired models wore a fabulous metallic polish called Penthouse Views. I am absolutely loving the metallic look!




The Jazz-Age Cool inspired models wore a dark burgundy called Dark PR. I am absolutely adoring this color and think it's fabulous for fall!



Pure at Heart and the Fifties Flair inspired models wore the popular sheer pink called Fashion Week.

Oh and you can't forget that Ms. Giselle was getting her nails did as well.
xo hope you have a fabulous weekend