A Pop of Pink

Pink is my absolute favorite color, and if I am having an off day and lacking confidence there is one thing that will boost my self-esteem and bring back my poise instantaneously. What's my secret? Pink lip color... the hotter the better! Generally my face is bare from makeup besides mascara of course, this is because it's all about my lip color. I am usually not enthusiastic about lipstick. You see I am more of a lipgloss or lip stain kind of girl. So in order for me to wear a pink lipstick it better be out of this world.

Pink lips have been spotted all over Hollywood this year. It seems as though everyone is trying out pink on their pucker, from Katy Perry and Julianne Hough to Kim Kardashian everyone is looking absolutely fabulous.



I recently tried out a new pink lipstick, and let me tell you it is absolutely out of this world! It is by Hourglass Cosmetics which can be found at Sephora and let me just say you do not want to miss out on Femme Rouge velvet creme lipstick, their new fall lip line. This is the line that includes an out of this world bright pink lipstick called Fever!

Check out this absolutely gorgeous color! It is not waxy or heavy which is a serious plus in my book.



Not only did I have pink lips at my wedding, but I will definitely be sporting them this autumn. Especially Femme Rouge Fever! Not only does this lipstick hydrate my lips and make them feel smooth, but it is water-resistant and long lasting. Which means it's not moving until you want it to!


Love it or Hate it?
Would you ever wear pink lips or if you do what is your favorite?

xo